viernes, mayo 04, 2012

You are...

Lo masculino en esto de quiénes somos...

I am the Lord of the Forest and Tree.
I am the Wind thats found in the Breeze.
I am the Power of the Lightning Strike.
I Bring you my Strength, and my Might.
I am found in the darkness Bright.
I am the Stag thats found in the Glade.
I bring you gifts of Power and Blade.
I call you on to the Hunt this Night.
I roam the land in My Ladys Moonlight.
I am the Green Man of the Forest Deep.
I have awoken from winters Sleep.
I am the power of Rock and Stone.
I am He, who Brings you Home.
I am He, Who sets you Free.
I call my Children unto Me.

Blessed Be.   )0(

Lady Jhyenan HPS/SAD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cuando soñamos las cosas parecen más reales...

el sueño nos conecta con nuestro mundo interno